Fresh Suds Shampoo Bar (normal - oily hair)
"I absolutely love mine! My hair took a couple weeks to adjust and now it's sooooo soft and has great volume."
What makes this shampoo different:
- 100% natural and naturally derived ingredients from plant and mineral sources
- 100% sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free
- Gentle pH balanced formula with high performance additives
- Biodegradable and non-toxic
- Sustainably packaged - no plastic bottle waste and plantable box
- Adventure friendly - solid and compact for easy transport, no spillage, no travel-size bottles required
- Vegan and cruelty-free - tested on friends, not animals
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo if used properly
- Up to 2X larger than other shampoo bars for much less than 2X the price - save moneyand reduce your carbon footprint by investing in more for less!
The cleansing ingredient in all of our shampoo bars is called sodium cocoyl isethionate. It is made from renewable coconut fatty acids and is fully biodegradable. It is commonly known as "Baby Foam" due to its exceptional mildness, light scent, and conditioning cleansing properties, making it gentle enough for use on even the most delicate baby skin. For people who are looking to stay away from sulfates, our bars are an easy solution! Sodium cocoyl isethionate exhibits high foaming ability, and produces a stable, rich and velvety lather that does not dehydrate the skin. This high-performance ingredient is equally effective in both hard and soft water.
The FRESH shampoo and conditioner bars are best for normal-oily hair. Lemongrass oil and cedarwood oil promote hair growth and reduce hair loss by balancing oil-producing glands in the scalp. The antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of tea tree oil will help thoroughly cleanse your hair without stripping it of its natural oils to create overall scalp health. Stripping hair of its natural oils causes your scalp to rebound and over-produce oil resulting in greasy hair faster. Activated charcoal is extremely absorbent and lifts dirt and oil from hair without leaving any heavy residue.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter), Decyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Maranta arudinacea (Arrowroot Powder), Cedrus deodora (Cedarwood Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Oil), DL Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Sodium Chloride, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass Oil), Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Citral, Limonene, Activated Charcoal
Weight: 90g (3.2 oz)
Dimensions of bar: 8cm x 5.5cm x 2cm
Dimensions of box: 8.5cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
Directions for use: To create lather, rub bar between hands or massage directly onto scalp in small circular motions and run down hair shaft. The lather will increase as you start to massage hair and scalp. Rinse clean. Keep product out of eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It is very important to DRY your bars out between use. Store in a well ventilated area away from spraying water. If travelling, allow bars to dry for 1-2 hours before packing in travel tin.
Shampoo bar life hacks:
- You don’t need to exert tons of pressure! Light rubs on the scalp will do the trick
- The bar will lather quickly and once you find you have enough to sufficiently cleanse your scalp, stop there! Working up a crazy voluminous lather isn’t more effective, you’ll just use your bar up faster... less is more!
- The bars can be cut in half with a sharp knife and used one half at a time to make them last longer
- If the bars break for any reason, use one piece at a time, and once they are too small, let them dry stacked on top of each other to re-adhere. Once the pieces become too small for that, put the small pieces in a glass jar with a little bit of boiling water and let the bar dissolve. Use the soapy water like normal liquid shampoo for later (it’ll just be a bit more watery)
What do you mean by "plantable box":
The boxes are made of post consumer recycled paper embedded with seeds. Once planted, the box will biodegrade and grow into any combination of these wildflowers: Bird’s Eye (annual), Clarkia (annual), Black Eyed Susan (perennial), Catchfly (annual), Snapdragon (annual), and Sweet Alyssum (annual). For successful planting, you need soil, a pot or a spot in the garden, and lots of water! During the first 10 days, give the paper a good soak. Water is crucial for germination!
The seed paper is approved by the CFIA and the USDA for planting in the U.S, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and many other countries worldwide! Each batch of seed is tested for noxious weeds and invasive species. ⠀
Not only is it so fun to watch your box grow into flowers, the bees will thank you for the nutritious pollen you have supplied them!