Floral Silk Conditioner & Shave Bar (normal - dry hair)
"Used your conditioner bar last night and my hair has literally never felt of looked better, wow. You friggen killed it!!! I loves it."
What makes this conditioner different:
- 100% natural and naturally derived ingredients from plant and mineral sources
- 100% silicone, paraben, and phthalate free
- Not diluted by water - super concentrated high performance formula to nourish, moisturize, and detangle hair
- Doubles as a shave bar
- Sustainably packaged - no plastic bottle waste and plantable box
- Adventure friendly - solid and compact for easy transport, no spillage, no travel-size bottles required
- Vegan and cruelty-free - tested on friends, not animals
- Safe for colour treated hair
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner if used properly
- Up to 2X larger than other conditioner bars for much less than 2X the price - save money and reduce your carbon footprint by investing in more for less!
Behentrimonium methosulfate, the active ingredient in our conditioner bars, is derived from rapeseed oil. It binds to the hair shaft resulting in silky, smooth, lustrous hair that holds a style. Many conditioners have silicone based ingredients in them to condition and provide slip and shine, but they are synthetic plastic-like ingredients that will ultimately weigh down the hair. They can usually be recognized by names ending in ‘cone' (ie. cyclomethicone, dimethicone, methicone). Our conditioner bars can also double as a shave bar! One less body care product that you need to buy in plastic or in an aerosol can.
"My legs are so soft from shaving with this conditioner bar omggggg."
The FLORAL shampoo and conditioner bars are best for normal-dry hair. Lavender oil conditions hair to minimize breakage and relieve an itchy scalp. Rosemary oil stimulates the roots, improves hair growth, and brings shine and lustre back to hair. And ylang ylang oil is a natural conditioner that stimulates the sebaceous glands and is said to prevent split ends and damage. The antioxidants in cocoa powder work to prevent stratification resulting in less brittle split ends.
Ingredients: Behentrimonium methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Butter), Cetyl Alcohol, Olea europaea (Olive Oil), Cocos nucifera (Coconut Oil), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender Oil), Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary Oil), Maranta arudinacea (Arrowroot Powder), DL Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool, Mentha arvensis (Peppermint Oil), Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang Oil), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa Powder), Limonene
Weight: 65g (2.3 oz)
Dimensions of bar: 7.5cm x 5.3cm x 1.9cm
Dimensions of box: 8.5cm x 6cm x 2.5cm
Directions for use: Run bar over hair from nape of neck towards ends of hair. Circular motions may be required for longer hair to work the conditioner in more. Massage into hair and leave in for 1-2 minutes. Rinse clean. When using it as a shave bar, run the bar over your skin as you shave for a silky smooth glide. Keep product out of eyes, ears, nose and mouth. It is very important to DRY your bars out between use. Store in a well ventilated area away from spraying water. If travelling, allow bars to dry for 1-2 hours before packing in travel tin.
Conditioner bar life hacks:
- The bars can be cut in half with a sharp knife and used one half at a time to make them last longer
- You will feel that the conditioner becomes “activated” when you start to rinse it out, so if you feel like you don’t have enough in, add a little bit of water to your hair to get it going and then go from there... a little goes a long way!
- If the bars break for any reason, use one piece at a time, and once they are too small, let them dry stacked on top of each other to re-adhere
What do you mean by "plantable box":
The boxes are made of post consumer recycled paper embedded with seeds. Once planted, the box will biodegrade and grow into any combination of these wildflowers: Bird’s Eye (annual), Clarkia (annual), Black Eyed Susan (perennial), Catchfly (annual), Snapdragon (annual), and Sweet Alyssum (annual). For successful planting, you need soil, a pot or a spot in the garden, and lots of water! During the first 10 days, give the paper a good soak. Water is crucial for germination!
The seed paper is approved by the CFIA and the USDA for planting in the U.S, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, Australia and many other countries worldwide! Each batch of seed is tested for noxious weeds and invasive species. ⠀
Not only is it so fun to watch your box grow into flowers, the bees will thank you for the nutritious pollen you have supplied them!